All orders are carried out exclusively on the basis of these general terms and conditions. The version valid at the time of the conclusion of the contract is decisive for this. Conflicting or deviating terms and conditions are not recognized.
2 Placement of the order, order acceptance and prices
(1) The presentation of goods in the online shop does not constitute a binding application for the conclusion of a purchase contract. Rather, it is a non-binding invitation to order goods.
(2) By clicking the button "Order now with obligation to pay" you are submitting a binding purchase offer.
(3) The contract is concluded when the application has been received by FLUM Manufaktur and accepted. Sending an order confirmation by email is sufficient for acceptance.
(4) The prices stated on the FLUM Manufaktur website on the day the order is received apply. These contain the statutory value added tax and do not include the respective shipping costs.
3 payment, default
(1) Payment can be made either by credit card, PayPal, direct debit or invoice.
(2) If you fall into arrears with a payment, you are obliged to pay the statutory default interest of 5 percent. For every reminder sent to you after the default has occurred, you will be charged a reminder fee of EUR 5.00.
(1) The production and delivery times stated on the website are non-binding.
(2) Claims for damages by the customer or third parties due to non-compliance with the delivery times specified by FLUM Manufaktur are expressly excluded.
(2) Deviations in terms of colors due to the different screen display must be taken into account and are not the responsibility of FLUM Manufaktur.
5 Shipping, transfer of risk
(1) As soon as the shipment has been handed over to the transport company, the risk passes to the customer, including the risk of loss and damage.
(2) The FLUM Manufaktur commissions third parties (transport companies) with the dispatch, taking due care.
6 cancellation policy
All of the products we offer are made to customer specifications - we do not have any stock items. For these products made according to your wishes, such as dog cushions, sofa cushions, etc., the right of the consumer to revoke a distance contract according to § 312 d IV No. 1 BGB does not apply.
7 Reservation of Title
The delivered goods remain the property of FLUM Manufaktur until they have been paid for in full.
8 Complaints and Warranty
(1) Complaints about obvious defects must be reported in writing to FLUM Manufaktur immediately, at the latest within two weeks after receipt of the goods.
(2) In the case of justified complaints, the right to subsequent performance exists. If the subsequent performance fails, the customer can choose to withdraw from the contract or demand compensation.
(3) Warranty claims expire within 12 months from the transfer of risk.
(1) FLUM Manufaktur is only liable for damage caused by willful or grossly negligent behavior, including by a representative or vicarious agent, in accordance with the statutory provisions.
(2) As for the rest, FLUM Manufaktur is only liable to the customer in accordance with the Product Liability Act, on the basis of an assumed guarantee, or on account of injury to life, limb or health or on account of the culpable violation of cardinal obligations (essential contractual obligations, the fulfillment of which the proper execution of the Contract in the first place and on compliance with which the customer can regularly rely).
(3) In the event of a breach of such cardinal obligations, the customer's claim for damages is limited to contract-typical, foreseeable damage, unless another of the exceptional cases specified in sentences 1 and 2 of this paragraph is also present.
10 Copyrights and Rights of Use
(1) With the remuneration, the customer only pays for the work performed, but not for the intellectual property rights, in particular not the right of reproduction.
(2) All FLUM Manufaktur images are protected by copyright and may not be used by others without permission.
11 Data protection
The contact details collected from the customer are stored and used by FLUM Manufaktur in compliance with the applicable data protection regulations exclusively for the purpose of contract processing and for internal customer information.
12 Place of performance and jurisdiction
The place of performance is Höchstädt im Fichtelgebirge. The place of jurisdiction for customers who are merchants or legal entities under public law is Wunsiedel. This also applies to customers who do not have a general place of jurisdiction in Germany when the contract is concluded or whose habitual residence is unknown at the time the action is brought